The cleaning of chromatography sample bottles is very important, so we must master the cleaning method of chromatography sample bottles. According to the glass instrument washing method. Here we share 6 methods to clean GC/LC chromatography sample bottles.
- Pour out the test solution in the chromatographic sample bottle.
- Immerse everything in 95% alcohol, wash with ultrasonic twice and then pour it dry, because alcohol easily enters the 1.5mL vial and is miscible with most organic solvents.
- Pour in clean water and ultrasonically wash twice.
- Pour out the lotion in the bottle and bake at 110 degrees Celsius for 1 to 2 hours. Never bake at high temperatures.
- Cool and save.
- Rinse with tap water several times.
- Put it into a beaker filled with pure water and sonicate for 15 minutes.
- Change the water and ultrasonic for another 15 minutes.
- Soak in a beaker filled with absolute ethanol.
- Finally, take it out and let it dry naturally.
- Soak in methanol (chromatographically pure) and clean ultrasonically for 20 minutes, then drain the methanol.
- Fill the chromatographic sample bottle with water, clean it ultrasonically for 20 minutes, and then drain the water.
- Finally, dry the chromatography sample bottle.
- Rrinse sample bottle, and dry it with clean water first and then soaked in potassium dichromate sulfate lotion.
- The cleaning method of chromatographic sample bottles is the same as that of making liquid phase. First, soak it with medical alcohol for more than 4 hours, then ultrasonic for half an hour, then pour out the medical alcohol, use water for half an hour, and rinse with water. Then dry it.
- Soak in strong oxidizing cleaning solution (potassium dichromate) for 24 hours.
- Clean it three times with deionized water under ultrasonic conditions, and finally clean it once with methanol, dry it and then use it.
- The bottle pad must be replaced with a new one, especially when analyzing pesticide residues, otherwise it will affect the quantitative results.
Method 06 : Machine washing
- The bottle washing machine uses a fully automated cleaning, disinfection and washing method to load the sampling bottles to be washed in a closed cleaning space through a special basket, using software programming technology, water treatment technology, chemical reagent formula, temperature sensing technology, and hot air drying Technology, automatically completes pre-wash, main wash, neutral wash, rinse, disinfection and drying steps. It not only improves the cleaning effect, saves manpower and time, but also reduces accidents during bottle washing, and the standardized cleaning procedures ensure the cleaning effect.
Various cleaning methods are used in daily work. According to the actual situation of your company and laboratory, the best way is to choose a method that is more suitable for you.